Monday, March 30, 2015

Taken Away From Class

I missed class today.  I hate that.

I despise missing class. I'm paying to learn and by not showing up I'm cheating myself. But there was a good reason for missing. Family first, and all that. While I was sitting in the hospital waiting room I realized three things.

1. Every time I drive my dad's minivan I immediately start singing "I've got no strings" from Pinocchio. I don't know why. It's quite annoying.

2. I'm exhausted. After a weekend of last minute homework I really need a nap. I eventually got one while sitting in my dad's hospital room. He's the one who had surgery, but it was mom and me who took a nap. He was watching tv.

3. I have no idea what I'm doing. I just make shit up as I go along. And that's okay. I like me this way. I tend to question myself a lot. I have a lot of self doubt but I'm starting to realize that I'm no better and no worse than any other man, woman, or child. I don't think too many people are as confident as they let the world think. I'll just keep my head up and plow through life with as few cares as possible.

Hopefully today is the last day missed class.
See ya'll next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment