Monday, March 23, 2015

Are we taken away yet?

Take-Away....700.


I have taken out my contacts so as I’m typing this II can’t see a thing except blurs so I hope I don’t have too many typos. But here goes….

Art Therapy Session


I enjoyed the exercise from the art therapy book Beth brought to class. I enjoyed trying to come up with a story or sketch based on something we created with a word based on our projects. I found it quite humorous that so many people chose to try the hot and spicy route. Knowing how my stomach rebels against most foods I usually avoid hot and spicy. It was interesting how so many people felt comfortable enough to talk about the “end” results.
I also found it interesting that others tried some of the same fruit I tried. I know we were supposed to only try one new food, but I don’t seem to restrict myself too much when it comes to foods. I love trying new things. In fact, I plan on returning to Meijer soon to try some of the other fruits and veggies I saw there.

To tell the truth


I was kind of disappointed in some of the project reveals.  I probably did more than was needed, but it seemed others did less than they should. I have a hard time reminding myself that not everyone has the same work ethic as me. Not everyone values the same things I do. Not everyone is as excited to learn new ways to approach problems. I forget that so many of my classmates are so much younger than I am. I think that looking at problems from a different angle not only will aid us in getting un-stuck, but will also allow us to stand out in a sea of potential employers as one who can bring a new view to the table.


I’m going to quit typing now because my head is throbbing and I need to close my eyes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment