Monday, April 13, 2015

A Good Place

Today I’m in a really good place. My dad is no longer on life support and is improving! I had to share that because I am so excited to see his eyes and his smile.

That being said I need to limit what I find interesting… and it is

SOLAR FREAKIN’ ROADWAYS!


Has anyone seen these? I know there are technical and economical issues with the idea, but wouldn’t it be cool if something like this could work? I have to write a paper for a stupid English class I have to take and my chosen topic is how current energy sources are poisoning us and our environment. I propose that we need to invest in clean energy like solar, wind, and hydro powers. If solar roadways was possible it would make for an awesome clean energy. I don’t think solar roadways would be viable in all environments but it could make a great idea for some of the sunnier states.



Anyway, I’m a happy girl and feeling very optimistic about life. So have a fantastic day and stay excellent.  

No comments:

Post a Comment